These weren’t purchased all at the same time, but I have been a little lax on posting some of my recent purchases.
Presented in no specific order
- Different Seasons – Stephen King
- The Last Man – Mary Shelley
- The Art of Slow Writing: Reflections on Time, Craft, and Creativity – Louise DeSalvo
- Everybody Writes – Ann Handley
- Jeff Buckley: From Hallelujah to the Last Goodbye – Dave Lory with Jim Irvin
- Rowdy: The Roddy Piper Story – Ariel Teal Toombs and Colt Baird Toombs.
Some more biography in musicians and prowrestlers, mixed in with horror and writing inspiration.